Application to the PCTE Montessori Leadership Course consists of five parts:
1. Online Application Form 1 – General Information
2. Online Application Form 2 – Essay
3. A current resume or Vita
4. Two letters of recommendation
5. Montessori credential and transcripts
6. Application Fee $500 (non-refundable)
Applicants are responsible for tracking the status of reccomendation letters and for ensuring that all parts of their application are complete.
The faculty review committee will review the application when all parts of the application are complete. PCTE will notify the applicant regarding acceptance four weeks from the date of submission.
Admission Deadline is August 15, 2013.
Online Application Forms
PCTE Montessori Leadership Application Part 1 ~ Upon submission of Part 1 of the application, you will need to submit your $500 non-refundable registration fee. Mastercard, Visa and Discover are accepted.
PCTE Montessori Leadership Application Part 2 ~ Part 2 of the application includes a Leadership Situation Essay which should be typed in a separate document and may take up to two hours to complete. You will be prompted to upload your Leadership Situation Essay document when completing Part 2 of the application.
Note that your online application cannot be saved and completed at a later date. We suggest printing a copy of the application to use as a reference when preparing your responses.
A current resume or Visa
A current resume or vita may be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to or mailed to Princeton Center Teacher Education (PCTE), ATTN: Montessori Leadership, 487 Cherry Valley Road, Princeton, NJ 08540.
Letters of recommendation
Two letters of recommendation that include the following:
- Your relationship to the applicant
- Assessment of applicant’s self-knowledge and capacity for self-reflection
- Assessment of applicants ability to accept feedback from others
- Description of the applicant’s ability to lead
- Examples of the applicant’s commitment to learning.
Montessori credential and transcripts
The following is to be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A current resume or Vita and Montessori credential, if applicable.
- Original sealed University or College transcripts should be mailed or emailed from the University or College directly to Princeton Center Teacher Education, Attn: Transcripts, 487 Cherry Valley Road, Princeton, NJ 08540.