Middle School Program Information meeting
Discussion and overview of the Middle School program
Thursday, October 12 from 8:45-10:15 am
Find out about our Middle School program, how it is a natural progression of the Elementary curriculum and how we prepare students for success in high school and beyond. You won’t want to miss it!
Here are some examples of questions you might want to ask at this event; there is also space on the RSVP form for the questions you would like to ask.
- How does the Middle School experience at Princeton Montessori School compare to my child’s Elementary years – and to Middle School programs at other schools?
- How does this Middle School program work to ensure graduates are prepared for the rigors of high school?
- How will my child be guided through the application process and transition to an independent or public high school?
- What benefits do you believe the students gain from their international trip?
- What do I need to know about the International Baccalaureate (IB) incorporated into the Middle School program?