Scholastic Book Fair – March 6-10, 2023
Click here to visit the Book Fair homepage!
The Book Fair is back! Hosted by Scholastic, with hundreds of book choices, the Book Fair is a fun opportunity to get kids excited about reading and allows them to participate in age-appropriate ways, including choosing and purchasing their own books (just like at a real store!) The Book Fair is also a chance for parents to get involved by volunteering their time and/or shopping for books with their child. And every purchase from the Book Fair earns rewards for the school!
Get Involved – we need YOU!
Volunteering at the Book Fair is the perfect way to stay connected to your child at school and help students find the books they can’t wait to read. Slots are available Monday-Friday 2:15-3:30 or 3:30-4:45, and Friday 12:00-1:00. Click here to sign up
How to Shop the Book Fair
1. In-person: visit the fair with your child Monday-Friday 2:30-4:30 pm in the Summit Room (also Friday 12-1 pm)
2. Online: visit the homepage and click “Shop the Store” to browse a wider selection of 5000+ products!
3. During Class Visit (Elem/MS students only): Elementary & Middle School students may purchase books during their daytime class visit. If you would like to send $ for your child, please do so by Monday, March 6th so they have it in time for their visit. You may:
- Set up an eWallet for your child:
- Send up to $20 cash in an envelope with their name
- Have your child write down titles they’re interested in during their class visit. Return to shop with them Mon-Fri between 2:30-4:30 or Fri 12-1. Note: Primary students will visit the fair with their class to browse, but will need to return with a parent in order to purchase
7th & 8th graders will also be doing a bake sale (cash-only) during the Book Fair to raise money for their Spain trip. More information to come from the students.
Friday, March 10th is BOOK CHARACTER DAY!
All are welcome to come to school dressed as a favorite book character! Please make sure costumes and shoes are age-appropriate and do not restrict your child’s movement (no full-face masks or play weapons, please). Share pics on the community Facebook page with the tag #PMontsBookFair!